Mount Washington Summit Log (#22034)
- Signed By: Etienne Gosselin
- Date submitted: August 03, 2010
- Date(s) climbed: Aug 1st, 2010
- Number of People Encountered:50+ people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
Nice climb, very steep in the last 2 miles. It was a bit weird to reach the summit and see all the cars and fat tourists. I kinda enjoy having a pizza slice as a ''reward'' once at the top and before going to the remaining of my hike, however it was so overcrowded it was not even fun. It felt good moving on the Mount Clay, which was completly desert.
The view was nice all the way up (minus the summit) so I recommend it to everyone.
We kept going and camped by Mount Adams