Mount Keen Summit Log (#20799)
- Signed By: Peter Keen of Chichester, England
- Date Submitted: June 01, 2007
- Date(s) climbed: 31/05/01
- Number of People Encountered: 0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
An interesting walk along the glen until we reached the stream.
We should have been warned by the name 'Ladder Burn" this was painful on the feet and calf muscles.
A long climb up to the first summit, and a short rest before the second.
What a surprise to find yet another summit before we got to the (enormous) cairn.
The wind was incredible - it was hard even to keep your feet. But the views were worth it. I don't suppose many people have climbed a mountain with the same name.....