Pik Korjenevskaya Summit Log (#22120)
- Signed By: Edoardo Martelli
- Date Submitted: January 14, 2011
- Date(s) climbed: 14 August 2010
- Number of People Encountered: 25-50 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
I climbed this magnificent mountain in summer 2010 with not so good weather during a very hot season and with a very high risk of avalanches.
I was guide up to the summit by Mr. Sergey Penzov, the chief of the guides of Moskvina Base Camp.
Our climbing had a duration of 5 days. We put our camps at 5100 m, 5800 m and at 6400 m.
At the top it was not possible to observe the panorama due to a snow storm in which we entered starting from 6800 m of altitude.