List is favorites
ItemId is 20839
The Cobbler Trip Report (#20839)
- Signed By: Kevin of Glasgow, Scotland
- Date submitted: June 23, 2007
- Date(s) climbed: 24th May 2007
- Number of People Encountered:0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
Went up with a friend on the 24th, and started out at 8am. Climb was quiet as everyone would have been working or at school, so we didnt encounter anyone for 4 hours, and the weather remained cloudy and drizzly the whole way up.
Reached the col at about 11am and got blown horizontal, so we spent no more than 5 minutes above the col, had a brief look around and went back down!
We encountered teams of people travelling up as we were climbing down past 2500 feet until at the Narnain boulders.
Eventually arived at Arrochar very wet!