List is toclimb
ItemId is 120
You must be logged in to add a peak to your list of peaks you plan to climb.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 9 trip reports for Illampu.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #20701 - by Alex Oss? on Mar 22, 2007New route in SO face 3 days climbing more than 1000 mts. mixte MD inf. with Oscar Cadiach, Kiku Magrinyà and Enric Dalmau
- Log #3223 - by Rick Hudson on Aug 25, 2003Alpine style with Alan Waterman (USA)
- Log #3221 - by Peter Pruckner on Aug 23, 2003http://skysorata.com/de/gebietueberschreitung.d.asp here you will found fotos from the first complet travers from Pico Espernaco via pico Norte to the illampo norte, via Illampu North Right and...
- Log #3224 - by fourure on July 13, 2003summit normal way alone without guide for information mail me
- Log #3225 - by Francois astier on June 25, 2003Francois astier Chamonix, France Email: email@example.com Date(s) summited: June 2003 Date signed: June
- Log #3226 - by klaus altman on Feb 10, 2003Terrible experiences with the tour company EXPLORAMA on Calle Sagarnaga 237 La Paz y Bolivia. On January 25th, 2003 we engaged the tour company EXPLORAMA to guide us on a 4 days tour to Mount...
- Log #3227 - by John Smith on Oct 07, 2002I climbed this hard mountain with Luis Palli, a guide from Bolivian Journeys. It took us 7 days the whole climb from La Paz. The whole organization was excellent, they provided a mountain hardware...
- Log #3229 - by james sierra on Dec 29, 2001hard mountain, you shouldn;t attempt it if you don't have a good acclimatization. It is not a mountain for beginners Class III. We got great pictures, map, white gas! and info from Bolivian Journeys...
- Log #3230 - by Ben Folsom on Oct 22, 1998Summited via the normal route in four days round trip from Sorata.