You must be logged in to add a peak to your favorites.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 5 trip reports for Psiloreitis.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #12580 - by Dave Black on Aug 25, 2004Fun ski ascent (old Silvretta's) from Nidha Plain. Bonzai descent over a lot of sastrugi & good crust. Beautiful views from the summit.
- Log #12581 - by Tim Perkin on Aug 21, 2003Climbed with my son (aged 13), starting from the Nida plain at first light (6am). The whole trip took about 10 hours, including a half hour unplanned diversion where we got a bit lost at the 2 hour...
- Log #12582 - by Peter Chisholm on Aug 20, 2003Started walking from the Nidha Plain at 05:30am just before Sunrise. Nice and cool it was. Took my time on the way up the easy to follow marked path, with plenty of stops for Photographs. Easy...
- Log #12584 - by Andreas Fink on Apr 13, 2001Very nice skiing-summit!!!, wonderful view!
- Log #12585 - by Nikolas Kroupis on Dec 08, 1999I went to peak Timios Stavros (Mt. Psiloreitis) at 1st August 1999. I was alone and I went to Nida the last day's afternoon. The villagers are visiting the peak during the sunner at night, when it's...