Rocky, very quickly changing weather, with Strunga Dracului (a climb-up waterfall)
|Best months for climbing:||Jun, Aug|
|Nearest major airport:||Bucuresti|
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 10 trip reports for Negoiu.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #18874 - by Fratila Lucian on Feb 14, 2006Very nice, the second peak in romania,the elevation of this peak is 2535 m.There are 3 marked routs to top and 2 climbing routs.For more info use : www.alpinet.org or me: luc842003@yahoo.
- Log #14657 - by James Marston on Feb 06, 2003Climbed via Strugna Draculi from Balea Lac with my friend Nicu Bardas from Scoreiu. An easy route, spectacular views from summit. I'll definately be returning to the Fagaras mountains next summer. JM
- Log #14658 - by Tivadar Dul on Dec 13, 2002I was born in Fagaras, in the beautiful valley of the Carpetian Alps. My heart is still on those mountains, which I use to climb every year twice, and I'm planing to teach my kids to climb, so when...
- Log #14659 - by Comanaru Adonis on July 25, 2002negoiu este acesibil si iarna nu numa in iulie si august si are 2535 cum a mai zis cineva si e cel mai adevarat varf din romania
- Log #14660 - by Nae Scripcariu on July 08, 2002Great climb ! (though foggy wheather did not allow us to see too much around). We left Lake Bilea at 6:55 and reached the top before noon, coming back on the same route. On the way back, after 2 PM...
- Log #14662 - by Denes Alexandru on Apr 28, 2002My first true mountain experience, quite early in the season, lots of snow, and nasty weather.We were lucky to reach the summit at all, the very next day it snowed.There was a lot of mountain haze,...
- Log #14663 - by
angel 001 on Feb 12, 2002sa nu va fie cu suparare dar negoiu are 2535m,nu cit scrie la prospect...
- Log #14664 - by
zahariuc mihail on Jan 31, 2002pacat ca am prins vreme urita si n-or mers pozele.
- Log #14665 - by Adi on Apr 19, 2001In summer it's only hikking... In winter it depends on the weather and snow... A nice and technical route: From north ... Tunsului Ridge.
- Log #14666 - by Dániel Marosffy on June 29, 2000Supposed to be the hardest peak on Fogaras-Mountain-trail but it is still fairly easy for anyone who has ever tried climbing. However the weather might make it nasty as it did for us. It can be...