NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 8 trip reports for Cho Oyu.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #22441 - by Sven Sjöberg on Oct 31, 2013Perfect weather, only four climbers on the summit this day. I, a guy from Switzerland and two guides/sherpas from Nepal
- Log #22319 - by mvth2000 on June 17, 2012look for weblog with text & photo's: www.summitclimb.com - News - Cho Oyu April 2012
- Log #22150 - by cleo weidlich on Mar 23, 2011No O2 climb. Summit push from Camp2. Arrived Base-camp on September 12th and summitted on Sept 24 @ 6:30am.
- Log #21847 - by David Viens on Jan 06, 2010Didn't make summit. But was a great experience. Got close...but still on list of ones that got away.
- Log #21468 - by Vik Sahney on Oct 11, 2008Summited on October 3rd, 2008 using supplemental oxygen. Climbed as part of the SummitClimb.com team. This year there were few teams as many could not get permits (or were concerned about permits)...
- Log #20659 - by OSU Jesters on Feb 10, 2007All of us Jesters made it to the top by 2 PM. We didn't stay long as conditions deteriorated. With not a lot of equipment it was hard beating our past times, perhaps the key is to take it slow....
- Log #20481 - by berry van welzen on Nov 09, 2006Reached the summit on october 1, 2006 at 10:00 am in the morning in perfect weatherconditions.
- Log #18952 - by Jan van der Meer on Sep 23, 2005Summited on 22 September 2005, 12:10 pm. Too tired to stand up and nothing to see. We spend three minutes on the summit. I was there with Russell Brice, Lobsang Sherpa and three members of The North...