20 mile south of Breckenridge. Between Mt. Lincoln and Mt. Democrat.
Thanks to Tom Ice for adding this peak.
Download any of the following KML maps for use in the full screen Google Earth application: . For more information, see our Google Earth page.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 10 trip reports for Mount Cameron.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #22109 - by DTC14238 on Nov 28, 2010Due to the snow depth we had to park and camp a mile or so down the dirt road that leads to Kite Lake. We went up to the summit of bross first then traversed the ridge over Cameron and descended. It...
- Log #20871 - by Peter, Linda & Ben Alexander on July 12, 2007We camped at Kite lake, started up around 6 a.m., and after climbing Democrat-Cameron-Lincoln-Bross, made it back to camp around 2:30. The climb is arduous but not difficult; however, the descent...
- Log #15070 - by Karen on July 25, 2004Okay now, someone explain this to me- from the saddle of Democrat, the first "lump" you summit is Cameron... kinda felt like I DID climb an official 14er- Cameron... and that Lincoln was a...
- Log #15071 - by Charles W. Miller Ph.D. on Aug 04, 2003Part of Linclon/bross climg.
- Log #15072 - by Vaso Bjegovich on Sep 02, 2002It was neat to summit it just before Lincoln. To bad it isn't an official peak.
- Log #15073 - by
Neal Gerber on Aug 22, 2002I did all of them Cameron Demecrat Lincon Bross great hike.
- Log #15074 - by Larry Mergentime on Aug 20, 2002We did all four peaks on this day starting with Democrat, then to Cameron, Lincoln, and winding up at Bross. Is it a true summit, or isn't it? The debate still rages. Most mountaineering...
- Log #15075 - by Donald W. McCulloch on Mar 20, 2002Cameron, Lincoln and Bross. This is the first 14er I ever summited. To many people this is not an official 14er. The reason, I have been told, is that in order to reach Mount Lincoln, you must first...
- Log #15077 - by Marc Theberge on July 21, 2001Started early at 0630 with good conditions . Nice views from the summit.
- Log #15078 - by Thomas Bailey on Aug 20, 2000Fun climb on way to Mt. Lincoln summit.