Mount Monadnock Trip Report (#20829)
- Signed By: Nicholas Soscia of RI
- Date submitted: June 18, 2007
- Date(s) climbed: 6-16-2007
- Number of People Encountered:50+ people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
A lot of people climb this mountain so it might be crowded. Upper 60s and party sunny near the top. It took us roughly 2 1/2 hours up and 2 hours down. Rained on the way down, luckily we were below treeline at that point. Great views on a clear day can see into Vermont, NY, CT, RI, Boston. Strange looking bugs at the top...