|Best months for climbing:||Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov|
|Year first climbed:||1999|
|First successful climber(s):||Ernesto Olivares|
|Nearest major airport:||Arica|
la foto es tomada desde el volcan Parinacota, el campamento base se establece en la base del volcan (en la fota abajo e la izquierda) la ruta pasa directa hasta la rimalla que se ve, luego se va a la derecha y se toma directo a la cumbre. para mas informacion comuniquese a firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 5 trip reports for Pomerape.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #16854 - by Pedro Ibarra on Mar 14, 2003We arrived to the Sajama Nat. park thanks to the help of Dr.Hugo Berrios from La Paz. After climbing Parinacota, we didn't expect climb another 6000, but Pomerape was so close from our campsite.
- Log #16855 - by Pedro Hauck on Dec 22, 2002Climb it by the south face!!!
- Log #16856 - by Joost van der Sluis and Taco Hofman on May 01, 2002Pomerape, we thought an easy starter, as warming up for Parinacota, its twin close by. Well, it was more difficult than expected. A lot of snow on the mountain, due to some bad weather some days...
- Log #16857 - by paul morris on Dec 29, 2001beautiful, beautiful mountain and I'd say the whole area. Great views over Parinacota and Sajama. Easy ascent class II. We got all the info, transportation and general logistics at Bolivian Journeys...
- Log #16858 - by Paul Hudson on Nov 07, 2001A nice peak with a short (50m app.) steeper slope of 60 degrees near the top. We climbed it from Sajama Village, Bolivia, from the col with Parinacota along the south ridge. It has a broad summit...