Denali Trip Report (#19283)
- Signed By: Kevin Downie of Anchorage, Alaska, United States
- Date submitted: September 27, 2006
- Date(s) climbed: 06/10/05-06/25/05
- Number of People Encountered:0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
The climb was perfect. The good weather followed us to the top. When it was storming on other parts of the mountain, it was nice were we were climbing. Our summit day was +10 degrees and no wind. We spent 45 minutes on top. We were truly blessed with a remarkable climb and an incredible experience.