Mont-aux-Sources Trip Report (#21298)
- Signed By: Sharon Heimann
- Date submitted: June 02, 2008
- Date(s) climbed: 12-04-08
- Number of People Encountered:25-50 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
We did the 1 day hike, from the car park, up the chain ladders, across to the tugela falls, and back. We were a group of 6 adults and 2 children, my two sons, aged 7 and 8. It was fantastic and scary, and went from hot to below 0. My boys, Gabriel (8) and Cade (7), had an adult below them going up and down the ladders, just in case, but did every step of the hike by their own steam, carrying their own packs. They are my pride and joy.