Mont-aux-Sources Trip Report (#22121)
- Signed By: Adam Majchrzak
- Date submitted: January 14, 2011
- Date(s) climbed: September (or October) 2003
- Number of People Encountered:0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
At the time I was traveling in South Africa I didn't have any rock climbing experience which is a shame since Drakensberg mountains seem to be created for our sport!
I took a detour on my way from Durban to Jo-burg and went up the Sentinel and nearby Amphitheater (if i remember the name correctly). Brilliant, amazing, awesome :D views, and also a great place to camp on the top.
Life is short and there are too many places in the world to visit but if i ever have time (retirement? or lottery win haha) to come back I'll definitely spend some time in Drakensberg.