|Best months for climbing:||Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct|
|Year first climbed:||1840|
|First successful climber(s):||E.Blasy, J.Ruman senior|
|Nearest major airport:||Poprad/Slovakia|
The highest mount of Poland, situated in a High Tatra mountains - the highest, alpine region of the European Carpatia m., on the board of two countries: Poland and Slovakia. Mount Rysy with his two peaks has the most beautiful panorama of the rest of High Tatra peaks and valleys.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 5 trip reports for Rysy.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #18908 - by David Orthel on Sep 15, 2005I started my hike from Strbske Pleso (1350m) around 8 am, and reached the summit by noon. The weather had been a little drizzly on the way up, but when I arrived at the summit I had a clear view in...
- Log #18909 - by David Orthel on Sep 15, 2005I started my hike from Strbske Pleso (1350m) around 8 am, and reached the summit by noon. The weather had been a little drizzly on the way up, but when I arrived at the summit I had a clear view in...
- Log #17464 - by Tomek Świst on Dec 25, 2003Beatiful place worth visiting ,incredbile panorama of High Tatras from the top .
- Log #17465 - by Jacek Kaluziak on July 15, 2003I and my son (12 years old) were started at 6.00 a.m. from refuge by Morskie Oko (40 zlotys bed w/o breakfast but worth). Excelent weather: no wind, no rain, no fog. The way is difficult, especially...
- Log #17466 - by Dagmara on May 22, 2002Come and see Poland and our beautiful mountains!