Rucu Pichincha Trip Report (#20462)
- Signed By: enrique diaz of caracas, d.c., venezuela
- Date submitted: October 30, 2006
- Date(s) climbed: 22 october 2006
- Number of People Encountered:25-50 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
basic it was a long walk from the cable car, about 2.5 hour, ending with a step up ramp of loose dirt and rocks, 500 metres before reaching the top. the day was clear, no rain not very windy, i am badly out of shape, but i could reach the summit, highly recomended as acclimatization as a training before more technical mountains in ecuador.