Mount Temple Trip Report (#20118)
- Signed By: Les Obbagy of Comox, BC, Canada
- Date submitted: July 18, 2006
- Date(s) climbed: 17 July 2006
- Number of People Encountered:0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
This was our (my hiking partner and I) first peak over 6500'. It was amazingly breathtaking and well worth the looonnggg drive from Vancouver Island! I left an old aircraft 'Remove Before Flight' streamer at the top tied to the summit cairn as a momento. From parking lot to parking lot 11.5 hrs. (45 min on summit)
I do recommend that you be familiar with scree hiking before attempting this. Cheers!!