There are 13 trip reports for Monte Viso.
- Log #7624 - by Vladimir Holeèek on Sep 23, 2004I have climbed this nice peak with 3 my friends from refugio Q,. Sella by normal route. The weather was not good, but our climb was succesful. your Láïa Yetti Holeèek from Bohemia paradise
- Log #7625 - by Simone & Daniela on Sep 22, 2004Out first summit, great but strenuous climb (12hours to climb and descend)
- Log #7626 - by andre de jonge on Oct 30, 2003cloudy but great en great view of the alps if it is clear!!
- Log #7627 - by Fabrizio Giordanetto on Aug 04, 2003I was with my brother Michele and we had real fun climbing up this majestic mountain. The sky was crystal clear and there was an incredible view from the top, ranging from Mt. Blanc to the...
- Log #7628 - by Louis Froelicher on Sep 09, 2002For the second time after 20 years on top of wonderful Monviso. Felt very happy climbing the mountain with my younger brother Christian. There was still a lot of snow for this time of the season on...
- Log #7629 - by MISSAGLIA FIORENZO on Sep 11, 2001STARTING (4,30 A.M.) WHILE WAS SNOWING ,AFTER CLOUDY TILL 10.00 A.M. - ON THE TOP NO A GOOD VIEW - DURING THE RETURN TO Q. SELLA REFUGE TO PIAN DEL RE A VERY STRONG WIND FROM NORD AND FINALLY A...
- Log #7630 - by Charles Catherin on Sep 03, 1999I was 12 years old when I summited this beautiful pyramid .The normal way is quite boring because it is not really climbing .But the sight is wonderful .
- Log #7631 - by Andrea Girardi on Aug 26, 1999Very long climb with lot of rocky routes. The final 600m are max II grade, but are continuous. I was with my 69-years-old old father, and it was a beautiful day.
- Log #7632 - by Paolo Turino on July 21, 1999Very beautiful, but not easy. Be careful!
- Log #7633 - by Linard Marc on Apr 06, 1999Monte Viso is the highest peak in its region, so the panorama is really huge. The easier way to summit Monviso starts at Rif. Quintino Sella. The climbing is always easy, but it's long.
- Log #7634 - by gps on Dec 27, 2001The previous entry might imply that we summited. We did not, spent a day playing in the snow around Q. Sella hut.
- Log #7635 - by gps on Dec 28, 2001With CK and JH made attempt on Mon Viso as conditions in Chamonix were terrible. Walked up to Q. Sella hut. While preparing for summit noticed weather breaking down.
- Log #7636 - by Alain Figer on Dec 29, 2001I attempted Mount Viso (3841 m) in 1982, when I was aged 35. I was then a fitted hiker, yet had almost no climbing experience. My best ever reference was the Font Sancte (3387 m), reached using...