Hyndman Peak Trip Report (#21531)
- Signed By: Gary Taylor of Twin Falls, Idaho
- Date submitted: December 06, 2008
- Date(s) climbed: 09/04/08
- Number of People Encountered:0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
Cold rainy day to start at around 0700. Very long hike. It snowed off and on as we reached the saddle between Hyndman and Old Hyndman with 50 mph winds. Sumitt was obscured by clouds. Reached the summit around 1400 with my new bride Julie. Didnt get back to the trailhead until after dark around 2000. I thought this hike was more difficult than Borah even though its rated easier.