From Jeroen Caers:
For pictures and more information see:
From Geurt van Rennes:
Nice mountain. A needle pointing up from the range. Very nice climbing in good quality rock when coming from the Cab. de la Tza. If you come from the Cab. de Bertol you have to cross a glacier. Watch out for crevasses.
Here you find a photo: http://homepages.infoseek.com/~basvanrennes/Tsa-klr.JPG
|Best months for climbing:||Jul, Aug, Sep|
|Year first climbed:||1868|
|First successful climber(s):||Pierre Beytrison, Gaspard Gaspoz, Pierre Quinodoz, Pierre Vuignier et Jean Vuignier|
|Nearest major airport:||Sion or Geneva, Switzerland|
|Convenient Center:||Arolla, Switzerland|
Download any of the following KML maps for use in the full screen Google Earth application: . For more information, see our Google Earth page.
There are 6 trip reports for Aiguille de la Tsa.
- Log #8626 - by Jeroen Caers on Jan 01, 2001An article = on my website: users.skynet.be/alpen
- Log #8627 - by Owen Thomas & Jim Morris on Dec 31, 2000Nice climb. Good rock, lovely day, horrible glaciers. Jim's 2nd ascent (see Linda Alderson, '87). Jim wimped out on leading any of it.
- Log #8628 - by
Linda Alderson on May 23, 2000Did not enjoy the abseil!!
- Log #8629 - by Jonny Bensted on Jan 23, 2000My first Alpine Rock summit. Awesome. Great views and exposure.
- Log #8630 - by Geurt van Rennes on Jan 22, 2000Nice climb. Start from Bertol early.
- Log #8631 - by Gert Beeckmans on Aug 05, 1999Superb rock peak. Very pleasant and easy climbing. Very solid and great rock! I think it's about grade 3+ (French cotation). The view from the summit is really splendid: Matterhorn, Dent Blanche,...