There are 6 trip reports for Aiguille de la Tsa.
- Log #8626 - by Jeroen Caers on Jan 01, 2001An article = on my website: users.skynet.be/alpen
- Log #8627 - by Owen Thomas & Jim Morris on Dec 31, 2000Nice climb. Good rock, lovely day, horrible glaciers. Jim's 2nd ascent (see Linda Alderson, '87). Jim wimped out on leading any of it.
- Log #8628 - by
Linda Alderson on May 23, 2000Did not enjoy the abseil!!
- Log #8629 - by Jonny Bensted on Jan 23, 2000My first Alpine Rock summit. Awesome. Great views and exposure.
- Log #8630 - by Geurt van Rennes on Jan 22, 2000Nice climb. Start from Bertol early.
- Log #8631 - by Gert Beeckmans on Aug 05, 1999Superb rock peak. Very pleasant and easy climbing. Very solid and great rock! I think it's about grade 3+ (French cotation). The view from the summit is really splendid: Matterhorn, Dent Blanche,...