NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 10 trip reports for Pizzo Badile.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #22264 - by Corvus on Dec 10, 2011Normal route from Bagni Masino. Perfect weather conditions for a nice climbing. Panorama from the summit simply fantastic. No climbers on the route.
- Log #9766 - by
Fabio Rossi on Aug 03, 2004Splendida salita dello spigolo Nord con tempo stupendo. Discesa dal versante italiano per le doppie nuove: al termine della prima doppia, l'anello per la seconda si trova dietro lo spigolo della...
- Log #9768 - by Thomas Weghofer on Aug 02, 2004The way up over the "North Ridge" was long but not to hard, beautiful weather and the famous Bregalia-rock promised an unforgetable day. Indeed it was an unforgetable day!
- Log #9769 - by Kristaps Liepins on Aug 25, 2000Cassin Route (NE Face, TD, V+ A0) with some variation in the middle of the route (VI, A1).
- Log #9770 - by Normunds on Aug 16, 2000We - Kristaps Liepins and Normunds Lisovskis from Latvia - climbed Cassin Route on NE face of Badile. Good idea - if you want to complete route during a day - do not use hut. We put tent just in a...
- Log #9771 - by Schena Matteo on July 27, 2000Spigolo N e discesa dalla "normale", versante italiano. Bellissimo, facile.....ma lungo !
- Log #9772 - by M.C.Arthur & I.Appuhamy on July 26, 2000bivi AT 'the notch' its long - carry water.
- Log #9774 - by
Rossi Fabio on Nov 17, 1999Salito lo spigolo Nord con discesa in Val Masino. Insieme a Mao ed Erica ( 50° corso CAI ) Ë stata un'escursione/arrampicata fantastica in ogni suo aspetto ( a parte il tempo record impiegato : 23...
- Log #9775 - by Glauco Bianchi on Sep 14, 1999Salita per lo spigolo Nord e discesa sul versante italiano; lunga e bellissima!!
- Log #9776 - by Fred Spicker on June 07, 1999Ascent via the North Ridge - about 1000 m of the most enjoyable granite in the Alps! We descended the south side of the peak, but lost the "normal" route part way down and ended up on a...