Crestone Peak Trip Report (#21019)
- Signed By: Patrick L. Lilly
- Date submitted: September 10, 2007
- Date(s) climbed: 9 September, 2007
- Number of People Encountered:0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
A long climb from the S. Colony Lakes Rd. with daughter Trisha. Standard Red Couloir route. Enjoyable and challenging Class 3/4 scrambling. Mostly cloudy, but the clouds broke when we were on top! Got pelted with rain and hail late in the day. 14er #33 for me, #30 for her. Finishes the Crestone group for both of us.