|Difficulty:||Basic Snow/Ice Climb|
|Best months for climbing:||Jul, Aug, Sep|
|Nearest major airport:||Malpensa (Milan)|
|Convenient Center:||Bormio (Sondrio)|
Thanks to Marco Borello for adding this peak.
Per conquistare questa vetta basta saper camminare coi ramponi, non essendoci passaggi di roccia. Consiglio di partire dal rifugio Guasti-Casati (3250 m): da qui in un'ora e mezza si è in vetta.
To climb this mountain requested only to know how to walk on the ice with the crampons. It's necessary to start from ref Guasti-Casati (3250 m): until the peak there is one hour and half.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 5 trip reports for Cevedale.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #11220 - by Elliot B on Nov 09, 2003Early in the morning from Bormio by jeep to refuge Pizzini-Frattola. By foot to refuge Casati where we started the Alpin climbing on the glacier. Good weather and good view from the peak.
- Log #11221 - by Karl-Heinz Bremen on July 15, 2002Started with our group from the cevedale-"hütte" early in the morning, was a beautifull feeling to arrive there. afterwards we went on to the casati-"hütte"
- Log #11222 - by Adriano Petrachi on Feb 04, 2002Cevedale group, 'Cima di Solda' 3343m an easy climb on snow. From 'Citta di Milano' refuge 2450m.
- Log #11224 - by Annoni Riccardo on Aug 28, 2000Departure from Lecco on Friday night we (me and Clara) arrived in Cedec at 1.00 on Saturday. Slept in car til 4.00 when after getting dressed in 3hrs.
- Log #11225 - by Alberto on Dec 31, 1999Tempo pessimo e rinuncia alla vetta.In estate (da Solda): attenzione al passaggio tra il passo del Lago Gelato e il Rif. Casati, le scariche pomeridiane possono essere molto pericolose. Bad weather,...