El Picacho del Diablo es la mayor elevacion de la Peninsula de Baja California
|Best months for climbing:||Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec|
|Nearest major airport:||Tijuana|
Download any of the following KML maps for use in the full screen Google Earth application: . For more information, see our Google Earth page.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 6 trip reports for Picacho del Diablo.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #18883 - by Michael Slezak on Feb 14, 2006The most challenging, enchanting, desert mountain peak I have ever come across. The climb is grueling. The terrain is very steep and rough. If you get off the right 'track' and you often do, you run...
- Log #11403 - by Todd Lajoie on May 25, 2001We had a fairly large group of 7, which didn't lend to quick canyoneering the first day up to Campo Noche. In fact, after a full day of hiking we were still a mile short of Campo Noche. The next...
- Log #11405 - by Javier Arenillas Cuetara on Apr 04, 2001De seis intentos, 4 cimas, en uno de los intentos el fin era hacerlo en 2 dias por toda la ruta de Cañon del Diablo, de 5 participantes mis compañeros Eduardo Martinez, Fausto Garcia y Mario...
- Log #11406 - by Jean-Francois Bélanger on Feb 28, 2001que tal ustedes?? HOLA A MYRKA , RAFA Y LYDIA!! y al resto del grupo!! tengo un recuerdo maravilloso de esa caminata .. gracias a Jesus Ibarra para haber organisado todo!! VIVA BAJA!!
- Log #11407 - by desert rat on Dec 04, 2000UPDATE on the west-side approach area as of Nov. 2000: if approaching from the west, you'll probably encounter a locked gate and "closed" signs on the road to the "shack" just...
- Log #11408 - by Alex Gastelum on Oct 03, 2000I broke my record climbing it in seven hours, any friend on tijuana?