Tabeguache Peak Trip Report (#20050)
- Signed By: Carl E. Helton
- Date submitted: September 27, 2006
- Date(s) climbed: 7/21/2004
- Number of People Encountered:0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
Did this climb from the the Brown's Lake side. Shavano was my 1st 14er back in 1997 and we were not able to summit Tabeguache at that time. Found it Ironic that Tabeguache was my 14th 14er so it was somewhat completing a circle. Loved the hike but the sudden storm on the way down was not as fun. Went from a Hot day wearing shorts to rain then snow and still in my shorts.