Very nice peak, beautiful view.
|Best months for climbing:||Aug|
|Year first climbed:||1995|
|First successful climber(s):||Pavel Nov·k|
|Nearest major airport:||Prague-Ruzyne|
|Convenient Center:||Jablonec nad Nisou|
Download any of the following KML maps for use in the full screen Google Earth application: . For more information, see our Google Earth page.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 5 trip reports for Snezka.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #19223 - by Adam Regec on Sep 27, 2006There are serious lie in basic description of Snezka. You do not need ANY climbing outfit, snezka is a kind of hill, with soft slopes and low altitude. Accesible any month of the year also for...
- Log #11989 - by Michael Smith on Aug 27, 2004Gloriously clear as we approached at 8am after a three day walk along the ridge. Great area.
- Log #11990 - by Ryszard and Tomasz Wichary on June 28, 2004Very nice and interesting mountain. I was there so many times that I really don't remember how many. The ascent way is simply walking but there is a problem in winter due to very unstable wheather...
- Log #11991 - by Tomek Świst on Dec 25, 2003My first visit to Karkonosze Mountains ,Peak achieved from Polish side . Interesting buildings on the peak
- Log #11992 - by Piotr on Aug 12, 2002Between 1983 and 1985 I went on the top every month. As I come from this area it was not difficult. Nice mountain at winter time. Last time I went with my family and youngest kid - for his 16 months...