|Best months for climbing:||Aug|
|Year first climbed:||1995|
|First successful climber(s):||Pavel Nov·k|
|Nearest major airport:||Prague-Ruzyne|
|Convenient Center:||Jablonec nad Nisou|
Thanks to Pavel Novák for adding this peak.
Very nice peak, beautiful view.
Thanks to Pavel Novák for this description.
Download any of the following KML maps for use in the full screen Google Earth application: . For more information, see our Google Earth page.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 5 trip reports for Snezka.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #19223 - by Adam Regec on Sep 27, 2006There are serious lie in basic description of Snezka. You do not need ANY climbing outfit, snezka is a kind of hill, with soft slopes and low altitude. Accesible any month of the year also for...
- Log #11989 - by Michael Smith on Aug 27, 2004Gloriously clear as we approached at 8am after a three day walk along the ridge. Great area.
- Log #11990 - by Ryszard and Tomasz Wichary on June 28, 2004Very nice and interesting mountain. I was there so many times that I really don't remember how many. The ascent way is simply walking but there is a problem in winter due to very unstable wheather...
- Log #11991 - by Tomek Świst on Dec 25, 2003My first visit to Karkonosze Mountains ,Peak achieved from Polish side . Interesting buildings on the peak
- Log #11992 - by Piotr on Aug 12, 2002Between 1983 and 1985 I went on the top every month. As I come from this area it was not difficult. Nice mountain at winter time. Last time I went with my family and youngest kid - for his 16 months...