Huron Peak Trip Report (#18728)
- Signed By: Patrick L. Lilly
- Date submitted: February 14, 2006
- Date(s) climbed: 21 August, 2005
- Number of People Encountered:11-25 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
Selected as a relatively easy 14er for a family hike: me, wife, daughter, and two grandchildren. My grandson's (14) first 14er. Clear morning, cloudy late morning with a brief grapple shower, but bright sunshine by the time we all got to the summit around noon. Short, but very steep. The basin above timberline is beautiful.