|Difficulty:||Basic Snow/Ice Climb|
|Best months for climbing:||Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep|
Thanks to Bernd Nebendahl for adding this peak.
West Peak of Liskamm, according to UIAA, a peak of its own now.
Sorry, we don't currently have the latitude and longitude of Liskamm, West in our database. Therefore we can't show this peak on a map.
NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 7 trip reports for Liskamm, West.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #21778 - by Christine Theodorovics on Sep 28, 2009Transversed the entire crest of Liskamm. Great climb. Better take a guide.
- Log #12470 - by
Debby Richman on July 21, 2004What a find! Incredible views from this ridgeline, on a perfect day. Started at Sella Hut, and returned all the way to Zermatt. Thank you to IAMGA Guide Kathy Cosley.
- Log #12471 - by Luc De Vriese on Aug 12, 2002Last year bad weather pushed us back, but this year conditions were excellent, altough windpushes were present as allways. Till the top of the west summit things are not complicated, but the descent...
- Log #12472 - by Mike Rooke on July 29, 2002Great climb up from the Sella Refuge. Left at 5.20 am, rested at the col at Felekjoch (4061m). Gets vey steep going after this point and good crampon technique is needed.
- Log #12473 - by Francisco Reyes Andres on Aug 11, 2001We climbed this peak seven members of the Club Universitario de Montaña de Murcia. It was a very beautiful ascension with good weather. The ridge to the Liskamm,East was impressive. From Quintino...
- Log #12474 - by Hans Wennerström on Aug 16, 2000"The only problem will be the wind", said Freddy when we started from the Sella hut with the intention to traverse the Liskamm from west to east. And he was right. The wind was so hard that we almost...
- Log #12475 - by Bernd Nebendahl on Nov 15, 1999Southwestridge, failed to traverse to Liskamm, East due to bad wheather