NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 6 trip reports for Cerro Fitzroy.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #2155 - by Martin Lascano on Mar 16, 2004Subimos ala Paso Superior con tiempo dudoso el d'a 26, para ver si mejoraban las condiciones climáticas. Nos desperatmos a las 0:00Am del 27 y seguia igual, asi que decidimos seguir durmiendo, a...
- Log #2156 - by Timmyo O'Neill on Mar 12, 2004Nathan Martin and I established a new route on the west face called Tonta Suerte. Grade VI 5.11 A1 It was incredible climbing and incredible suffering at some points. We spent two days climbing the...
- Log #2157 - by Andes Mountain Expediciones on Aug 29, 2003Guided trekking in Patagonia, Fitz Roy - Torres del Paine.
- Log #2158 - by Gapp Günther on May 07, 2003We climbed Fitz Roy on February 16th 2003 via Franco Argentino, with Raimund Moser. 20 hours from Passo Superior and back. Storm at the summit.
- Log #2159 - by David Fasel on Feb 03, 2003Climbed Fitz Roy via the Super Canaleta the 31.12.02. Spent New Years Eve on top and rapelled down early morning the 01.01.03 via the Franco/Argentino
- Log #2160 - by Willi Kuhn on Feb 16, 2000california route 30.12.98: campo base rio blanco to brecha de los italianos. 31.12.98: 05.00 a.m. beautyful weather - climbing to the start of the california route.