Fuji-san Trip Report (#19989)
- Signed By: Pascal Rechatin of Shanghai, France
- Date submitted: July 24, 2006
- Date(s) climbed: 23rd July 2006
- Number of People Encountered:50+ people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
We summitted with kikuchi San and Suzuki San at 7h30 am and were lucky enough to have excellent visibility and acceptable wind (60 km/h) which was not obvious after the rainy start we had in the morning.
I heard some people do not take the time to go around the crater rim ...what a shame this is really a very interesting of the climb.
The so-so weather had definetely one positive side....not too many people and only 5 of us in the hut the previous night
We were all very happy to reach the top of such an emblematic and spiritual mountain.