NOTE: Trip reports were previously called "Summit Logs" - same feature, new name
There are 10 trip reports for Pumori.
Select any entry from the list below:
- Log #19079 - by Armando Corvini on Feb 14, 2006I climbed Pumori South Ridge to its summit late October 1988. Our Australia first ascent of this mountain consisted of seven climbers. Four of the seven climbers only reached the summit. Richard and...
- Log #13875 - by Antonio Coelho on June 14, 20036 MEMBERS SUMMITED PUMORI PORTUGUESE PUMORI EXPEDITION 2003: TEAM MEMBERS JOAO GARCIA - LEADER RUI ROSADO BRUNO CARVALHO HELDER SANTOS FRANCISCO SANCHO ANTONIO COELHO ROELAND CEULERS ADELHEID CEULERS
- Log #13876 - by Levi Borst on June 04, 2003Was on a rope team with Uli Sure (see next entry). He's right, route was more difficult than expected. It was certianly more technical than some were ready for, and 7000M is nothing to be trifled...
- Log #13877 - by Uli on May 24, 2003Route Climbed: South Face - East Ridge I climbed this stunning peak in the vicinity of Mt. Everest & Co. as a member of the International Pumori Expedition 2003 led by Dan Mazur from Himalayan...
- Log #13878 - by MOrten Lindholm on June 04, 2002GOING FOR PUMORI IN 2003, DO YOU HAVE SOME ADVICE TO THE MAN TRYING TO BECOME THE FIRST DANE ON THE SUMMIT? PLEASE MAIL ME
- Log #13879 - by Armando Corvini on May 25, 2002I was part of the AUTRALIAN PUMORI SOUTH RIDGE EXPEDITION. SUMMITED WITH RICHARD HOWES ON OCTOBER 11 1988
- Log #13880 - by Steve Janssen on Jan 13, 2002In late September 2001 an International mixed team attempted the so called standard S/E route. We made a decision to retreat around 6400m after severe avalanche dangers were encountered. Very...
- Log #13882 - by
bahareh sinaki on June 30, 20011-I want to read some report about how rockclimbing and iceclimbing for pumori ( day-by-day ), please . 2-About what is equimpments ?
- Log #13883 - by Rainer Faulstich on Dec 14, 2000During spring 2000 our Swiss/German Expedition was not successful on Dhaulagiri I due to enormous amounts of swow on the NO ridge. We reached about 7400 m and retreated.
- Log #13884 - by Rainer Faulstich on July 28, 1999The group was leaded by Michael Roepke. We succeded (4 climbers) in climbing one day before Ari Gunnarson fell down the south coloir watch by Michael, one of our companions. Greetings Rainer